Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What It Looks Like



This is what it looks like.



When it's on my head...



My hair normally coves the magnet part. I'm going to punch out the first person who asks me what kind of Bluetooth this is. Well, not really. It pretty much looks like a hearing aid.



This is what I look like in the morning when I put it on. It's not really visible from the front.



This is what I look like at the end of the day.

Other than the fact I now have a computer chip in my head, I feel normal and healthy again. I've got no good excuses to take more of those little white pills I so enjoyed a few weks ago. No longer dizzy, either. We've done some nice hikes in the Baltimore area this past week. I've been pleasantly surprised to find it's the greenest American city I've been to outside of the West Coast. There are some beautiful old growth deciduous areas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone. I hope you continue to find improvements daily. I am gathering from what I have read on your blog that you know what "normal" hearing is...that your hearing has worsened throughout the years. I have read that CI's "simulate" hearing. Can you share how what you are sensing now is different from "normal" hearing? Peace!

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home