Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Two days after

I'm still dizzy but perked up on Percocet. Here are some lovely pictures of my new right ear. For those of you who don't know, I ended up implanting the right ear, not the left, after an eleventh hour email from my surgeon. Long story that I don't have the energy to tell right now, but I will update more later on that.



I look pretty normal from the front, just a little bit of swelling on the right side of my face. Plus I'm exhausted.



A nice side shot of my gorgeous new haircut. That's marker on my neck, not bruising... the surgeon draws an arrow pointing to my ear so he doesn't do the wrong one by mistake. And that gleaming patch on my scalp is not my new metallic interior, but just a bit of ointment gleaming in the sun.



The incision itself. Already healing nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home